Friday, November 12, 2010

3 Weeks Away.


When you first get your call everything is super exciting and new. Your going somewhere amazing you have forever to get things ready so thats not really on the top of your list of things to do. Last Sunday sitting outside waiting for the Bishop to have my reccomend interview it hit me.. HOLY COW I'm really doing this. I'm going through the temple in less then a week. I'm going on a mission in 3 weeks.
Garment shopping was a JOKE for someone who hates and can't make up her mind there was alot of chosing to do there. The little old lady that was helping us was more confusing then help (bless her heart tho) she kept showing us the ones we didn't want and we could ask her are you sure we want those she is going somewhere hot and she would say oh no no these aren't good then. Finally we just slipped away and got what we thought i would like. We thought pretty hard when I put them on in the temple tho and it looked like I had a Barbie doll top on.
The Temple was amazing and I'm so greatful for those who could be there and share that time with me. I went through the Draper temple on Saturday the 6th and it was beautiful. We got there a little early so we had to wait for a little bit which kinda got to me after a little while because thats a long time and I was hungry.
So of course I'm going to have a few problems along the way before I leave. One of those problems are... My clothes alone take up my big suitcase. I'm not over packing they told me to bring 8 to 10 outfits.. And I have that many just maybe a few more shirts so that makes the count go up. Other then that I think things are going great. Just finishing up getting the last little bit of things. It's so crazy to think I'm really leaving, I'm really doing this!
I'm a lot nervous to speak in church because it's never been my favorite and there will be quiet a few people there. It's a great learning experience tho.
Heavenly Father is very kind and he hears and answers are prayers and even when we don't ask for it he gives us things and calms our mind. I know that this is the true Church on earth and we are so lucky to have it. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a true Prophet of God and leads and guides us in these days. The church is true keep working on things no one is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment