Sunday, November 21, 2010

One talk down and one more to go, I can't believe that this is my last full week before I leave to the MTC. After giving my talk today in the singles ward again checking things off I also got to check off graduating from my mission prep class. After trying to take it once and getting kicked out only a few weeks into it for being a distraction. I took it again when I found out who the teachers were. I have only been in that class for 2 years now and honestly in a way it doesn't feel like it's been that long but then again it has been alot of Sundays of missing dinners or other things to go to mission prep. But I've learned alot from that class and also the dedication to going where I should be for preparing for my mission.

My attitude has changed and I can't wait till I leave and get to serve the Lord. He has strengthened me and helped me through these things of preparing and I have been taught so much I feel like I didn't really need to be in mission prep because of the so many things that I've learned just waiting to leave.

I've learned that even though I don't know everything thats how I'm suppose to be. To be humble and to be able to admit it. It's only when we humble ourselves and admit that we don't know everything that the Lord can use us and that we can be tools and His hands. Even tho I only give primary answers primary answers are what those who don't know about the gospel are going to need.

10 days and counting then I will not have to drive in the snow for 2 years :D I can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment