Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Comprende?

(Can you see me? I'm the second in on the left on the bottom row)

Wow, a lot to say and not a lot of time. We get to leave every few days to go to church and go to another one of our classes where we get to go practice teaching. I love it it is so nice outside. There aren't flowers everywhere but we do get to see a lot and they are so pretty. I wish I was taking the class with you here is just draw pictures for everyone and they love it. Today we got to go to the city and go to the market and I loved it, it was like Mexico all over again. There were pigs feet just sitting out and tons of handmade things, pots, flowers, fruit, jewelry, and everything it was so much fun I loved it.

I got called to be the coordinating sister me and Hermana Decoursey and oh heavens, I get to be in charge of everyone and try to be the person who talks with all the Latina its going to be great fun. My Spanish is really coming along well. It;s amazing I can teach and carry on some conversations with people. I can understand a lot more then I can say, and I know it's the Lord helping me because I just hear what they say then say oh they said this. I was teaching one of my teachers and caught him off guard because I said "he said........" and he was like "what you understood me...?" It was really fun and I feel really good when I do that.

We took the color code test last week and we got the results I am full blown yellow. Yes, I knew that but seriously its crazy how bad I am. Hermana Decoursey(my companion) is full blown red and I do have to bite my tongue a lot because she is a lot about herself and being in charge although she says that she is blue. I don't believe it because I know reds can't find fault in themselves.. just a little fun fact.

The weather is great what we get to buy at the store down stairs are scripture covers or just bags or little things we need like soap or anything. We sung in sacrament this week As Sisters In Zion and Army of Helamen with the elders, it was so much fun. I am doing really well!

I love reading the Book of Mormon and I know it will really bless each of your lives. I know that it's hard to read but by reading daily, the Lord will bless you and your life, and you will see the world differently. You will feel of Gods love and the love of our Savior your testimony will grow and the things in life you need help with or are struggling with you will be help specifically in the area.

We get to teach a lot each week and its really fun its fun to see how much I learn each week. I heard a talk once and they said we need to be thankful for the little bit of flower we get in our pots. I know what questions we have if we ponder them in our minds and heart first then take them to the Lord he will answers then be thankful for what you have and don't focus on what you don't have. It's crazy, I only email you 3 more times then I'm out in the field teaching. Our Lanita left yesterday and it's nice there are only 11 of us here right now just my district. We were suppose to get more nothe today but i guess you are having super bad weather and they couldn't fly out so some might come in tonight if not then tomorrow and Saturday I get to be over 38 new sisters lucky me huh..

My teachers are very funny and very kind. They always laugh at me because I guess I make this really weird face when I don't understand Spanish, they laughed at me in Provo and here they always ask "understand Hermana Evans?" then laugh. I'm told the face looks like I'm looking at you but no lights are on upstairs. It's so crazy how much you learn in your time here in the CCM and how much there still is to learn about the gospel its so true and I can not deny it one bit. Heavenly Father all he wants to do is for us to be happy and to bless us. He has prepared a way as it say in 1 Nephi for us to accomplish the things which he wants us to do.

Today I just bought a lot of jewelery at the market because I can't pack any more things in my bags because I have to sit in them and lay on them to close them. Nothing super fun or exciting happened this week oh wait yes on the 21 we have Elder Ballard coming to speak to us I might have already told you or told you the wrong person but yes he is coming and I will get to meet him. I'm really excited!

I leave on the 31 for my mission. I'm sorry for your sucky weather. I'm reading outside in the warm sun trying to everyday it's in the 80's and I love it so much! Hermana Decoursey says it's hot all the freaking time so she sits in the shade, and i sit in the sun. Don't worry, I really don't hate her, we just don't see eye to eye all the time, but its ok, I do like her. I think we all have kinda snapped because we laugh at anything and everything like full on cry laughing and my abs hurt so bad after.

The food is way too good and they give us way too much. me gusta mucho thou. yo se que esta iglesia es verdad dios nos ama. jesucristo es me redentor e me salvador. yo se que nosotros bendecemos mucho proque im doing the right thing. thank you for your support oh my english students yes they were in love with me. All the men here are in love with me seriously. I didn't know that till they told me they were in love I thought it was with a Hermana I saw them talking to, nope they told my Elders they loved me then he told me. It's great. They tell me not to smile at them or be myself because it happens and they fall for me.. Lucky me huh...

No comments:

Post a Comment